Tuesday 1 August 2017

Enjoy the small moments



Hi I am back today with a card I made with a Lili of the valley stamp, I coloured the image a while ago in distress inks and then could not decide how to finish card.
I have a few images like this coloured but not made into cards,so I sat down the other afternoon and made a few up into cards. I now have a little stash of cards although I really do need to make some male themed ones.

I would like to enter my card into the challenge at
Cute card Thursday - Anything goes
and
Creative inspirations - Anything goes

Bye for now
Louise x




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the image and the pretty blossom flowers
Hugs Kaz xx

Ann-Marie said...

A gorgeous card, love the little branches and blossoms and a beautifully coloured image. Take care, Ann-Marie x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous, love your pretty little flowers.
Hugs
Wendy x

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi louise ... just love your little card ... so very cute ... well done ... I love those "enjoy the small moments" in the top corner is that a stamp ... would love to get it ... hope you are having a great week its been awful here today ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Carol S. said...

I love this stamp and I use it quite a lot. Gorgeous card and love the flowers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh what a sweet little thing she is and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...