Tuesday 10 March 2009

Cute card Thursday




Made a quick card today for cute card thursday challenge you had to feature food or drink on your card , so I used my cuddly buddly stamp and coloured it in with copics. The cake reminds me of Mr Kipling french fancies and the pink one is my favourite, not that I get much of a look in with cakes in my house.


Now I thought I would show you my dog Teddy's favourite place to sleep and a little peep at my crafting space, which is fairly tidy for me. I only have to move away to make a cup of tea and teddy is on my desk and will even walk across my work, sit on it and is known to stick his nose in my ink pads, but he does look cute so I can't be cross for long. If you look closely you will notice he is sat on my craft magazines too and if I move him he then jumps in my seat.





6 comments:

Sara said...

Aaah bless him, at least he`s got good taste!! lol. hugs Sara xxx

Deb said...

Why is my dog in your house??? Seriously, he looks the double of my little Poppy! How funny! You can see her through my blog follow the link to Snaps in Scotland as I have some photos of her in the snow, they are like 2 peas in a pod!

Love your gorgeous card, fabby image and love the sweet sentiment! Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great day, hugs Debx

mandy said...

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bless xx

mandy said...

love it love it love it soooo pink xx

angeljakki said...

Ahhhh I have one of those too!!! Honey sits at my desk keeping by feet warm x

Bridgette said...

Hello Louise - Just doing some blog hopping and spotted your new card and gorgeous little Teddy - so Teddy on the card and Teddy on the desk - both are so cute - we wouldn't argue over the fancies I like the yellow ones but get left eating the chocolate ones as noone likes those - but at least I do get some lol - Bridgette xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...