Tuesday 7 April 2009

I missed it


This is a card I made for the Spoon full of sugar challenge but I missed the date and a new challenge is up. I was pleased with this card though, it was a great sketch and I thought I would put it on my blog anyway. I have used one of the home grown sugar nellie stamps and coloured with prismacolor pencils, the flowers are prima and the papers from a qvc kit I got a while back.

The sun is shining here and I have to spend the afternoon at the garage because we need a new tyre on the car. I am sure the pot holes down our lane are to blame they are the size of a kiddies paddling pool , ok maybe not that big but its like riding a rollercoaster going over them. If they get much bigger we will have kangaroos popping out of them.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Louise, the papers are fab. I love your colouring - I think Prismas are perfect for colouring animals.

angeljakki said...

What a lovely card, love the colours you have used x x x

sugarnellie said...

This is a lovely card, very well put together and fantatic colours and colouring in. I love prismas too, great for shading. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...