Thursday 21 May 2009

New challenge


Over on Tuesday Taggers it is the first challenge and it is to make a tag for a new beginning. I have chose to make a baby tag and it was a nice change to always making cards. I have used some making memories papers and a tilda baby stamp.

I have spent the day at home today when I should have been at work has my daughter was ill and I had no one else I could ask to look after her. This is the hard bit about being a working mum as I felt guilty in not being able to work , does anyone else feel that having a family is like juggling lots of balls and trying not to drop them lol.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for joining us Lou. Loving your tag Emma xx

Unknown said...

What a cute tag - lovely tilda image too! Im a sucker for gingham I think it always looks fab :0) thanks for joining us at tuesday taggers and our debut challenge x

Michelle said...

Hi Louise
Thanks for coming to play at Tuesday Taggers, Love your tag, beautifully coloured and the perfct papers and even the ribbon matches your little pearls - lovely!
x Michelle

jo-in-oz said...

Very cute tag Louise. Thanks for joining Tuesday Taggers. Jo x

Artyjen said...

How sweet!.....love the pearls all around the edge.
xoxo

Jules said...

This is so cute and lovely Louise.

Brilliant.

Love Jules xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...