Sunday 7 June 2009

Roses and papers challenge

The challenge on roses and papers is to use pink,green and yellow in you project and is not a combo I use much. I have used one of my tildas and coloured with copics and sakura pens. I have used my blossom nesties to sit tilda on and
I have also used the set to make this flower,
I ran the flowers through a cuttlebug folder and
then sanded the embossed parts. The leaves
are cut from a sizzix die.

I had a lovely surprise on Saturday by hubby
got me a desk and it is huge, well compared to
my old one it seems huge. His work place is on the move to the new hospital and they was getting rid of it and it got it for me and I loooove it. I can now have my cricut on my desk and there is still lots of room.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I always love coming to your site to see what gem will be here. I was wondering the other day what embossing a flower would look like and you've done it ! It looks lovely you have inspired me to have a go. Love mel x

brenda said...

Morning Louise, you have achived a real summery fee to this card and love how you have created your flower.

Can I ask a question please: one of the MS cards you donated is Tilda sitting under a tree with leaves falling - is that tree a Magnolia stamp ? Looked through Stampalots site and can find a similar one but not that one.

B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...