Wednesday 19 August 2009

samples


Two cards today for my blog and they are both for Sir Stampalot to show the new Tina wenke clear stamps, the stamps are soooo cute and I would love to collect them all.
The first card is made in two sections and I have used my nesties
to cut the middle from front of card and to make a frame. The image was coloured with copics and I also used a white pen and some 3d gloss on image. The papers are also from sirstampalot and are from the new magnolia range of papers and I am totally in love with these papers.

The second card is also from same range of stamps and I have used my nesties and and sizzlet dies on this card and the papers are daisy bucket.




5 comments:

Bridgette said...

Hello Louise - Both are gorgeous but I love that little mouse and his little fat tummy !! Lovely attention to detail as always - just perfect - Bridgette xxx

Sadilla said...

Lovely both! I love this range of stamps of Tina Wenke, they are are so cute... As usual great colours, very fresh!
hugs
sadia

Anonymous said...

What wonderful cards! Your coloring is so perfect! I love how both your cards turned out.
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

scrappyjacky said...

The birthday cake card is gorgeous...love that image.....and such lovely bright papers.

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous cards, I just adore these new stamps!
Clairex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...