Sunday 11 October 2009

Halloween

Well here it is one of the cards I made for Halloween and it was made in the early hours of the morning due to me feeling poorly and coughing like a mad woman every time I laid down. The theme on a spoonful of sugar is Halloween so I am entering this one in to the challenge. The stamps I have used are all from the magnolia Halloween range and were sent to me from Janice at Sir Stampalot to make a few samples. This is the first time I have ever made Halloween cards and I am loving the purple and orange combo that seems to be popular this year and works so well for Halloween. The papers too are magnolia and I am really enjoying using the papers they seem to have a different feel to them.

This is the other card I made and I also made a little sweet bag for handing out on Halloween. The only thing is we never get any trick or treaters round to our house,we are just a little too far out of town. I do always get a few sweets in just in case and it is always a good excuse to eat some sweets lol.

This is the little sweet bag and very easy to make apart from the kids trying to eat the sweets and the dogs begging for them too.


13 comments:

Fleur said...

I love all theses things, the images are great. I'm going to make bags this year, I love all the purples that are so popular. hope you feeling better.
Hugs Fleur xXx

brenda said...

Hi Louise

So Tilda and Edwin do Halloween as well, and beautiful you have made them look.

Do hope you are soon feeling better, nothing worse than coughing when you want to sleep.

B x

Anonymous said...

Hi Louise, this is a great Halloween card, I love the colour's and your Tilda is so cute, the new set is on my wish list...
x
Vicky

Maria Matter said...

oh Louise, these are just fabulous! Your coloring is right on!!!!

Sending healing prayers your way!
Blessings, Maria

Debbie said...

I love your fab halloween cards Louise, such cute images and the treat bag is yummy! Debbie x

Georgia said...

Two absolutely stunning cards Louise, and I love the little sweet bag too! Your colouring is fantastic and I really like the colours and layouts! It all looks fabulous! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Daisy Chain said...

Hi Louise

Great cards, I love Halloween cards, and indeed Halloween celebrations. It's a chance to go mad, although my children have baned me going out with them now....I used to get dressed up, and also dress up Daisy dog, it was such fun..

Anyway, love the cards, they are coloured perfectly, and I love those gorgeous papers too.

Hugs Debbie xx

Pop's Cards said...

These are both gorgeous cards such vibrant colours, they look so good, big hugs pops x x

debby4000 said...

Oh they are adorable, what gorgeous Halloween cards.
luv
Debby

Lou said...

Louise,these are so lovely and the colours are perfect for Halloween.Just so nice how Tilda is sitting holding her broom.See you soon,Lou.xx

Donna said...

Fantastic halloween cards Louise, love what you have done with the layouts and colours and Tilda & Edwin are so cute :) Donna x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Louise,

Just came here after receiving the Sir Stampalot email about your demo day on 31/10/09 - shame I live so far away!!
I love your cards, these Halloween ones are super. I am now a follower and hope to see you visit me too.

Hugs Ali x

Paula said...

Louise, I'll happily come and knock on your door at halloween for rainbow drops!! I love them!!!
Fabulous creations!!
Paula x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...