Over on the Just Magnolia challenge blog it is 'one for the girls' and so I have made a little box with draws and it is little, I did think it would be bigger when it was finished. I have used one of the new Magnolia stamps and also magnolia papers. The princess is coloured with copics and nesties used to frame the image.
I have made the flowers using cardstock and net curtains that I got from a market stall, I have used the new tim Holtz die to cut the flowers out with and was pleased with how they have turned out and the nets only cost me a £1.00 and I have loads left.
Must go now need to get ready for work, have a good weekend.