Sunday 19 December 2010


Another Christmas card to show this one is made using the large sizzix scallop die and nesties to, the lace border is made from Martha Stewarts doily punch. The image is coloured with copics and a bit of glitter added for sparkle.

I have another 3 days to work this week but all the rest of the family have finished for Christmas now but the house is clean and presents wrapped so I am up to date at last. My eldest had is big toenail removed on Friday because of a ingrowing toe nail and the doctor said it was one of the worst he had seen, he has had problems since he had a extra bone removed from his toe when he was younger. I felt so sorry for him though ,I was allowed to go in with him and he was in a lot of pain when they did it so much that he bit my hand so hard I thought I would need treating. It is so horrid to see your children in pain and not be able to help but he is fine now and no pain at all.




13 comments:

Juls said...

just gorgeous!!!! Loving the sepia colour tones! HUgs Juls

Mervi said...

Beautiful card!
Your dog is so cute,-))m

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love the colouring,
I know the feeling about the toe my daughter has terrible problems too and she knows the pain of it only to well,
have a lovely Christmas and new year, hugs Liz xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Louise,
This card is totally gorgeous. I love the colour and the image is super cute. Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sue said...

Hi lousie
wow what a totally stunning card, awesome colour work as always, beautiful design, do hope ya lads toes is better soon, sue,x

Andria said...

Ooooh this is simply stunning, totally beautiful. Your work is so inspiring and the coloures in this really bring tilda to life :)

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Louise,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Georgia said...

Wow Louise! What a stunning Christmas card! I love the shape and the gorgeous image and glitter! Have a lovely Christmas! :) Love, Georgia xx

Fleur said...

Stunning card Louise, beautifully coloured and I love the frill.
Hope your son recovers quickly & I hope you have a fantastic Christmas
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lena said...

Hello Louise,
Stunning card beautifully colored. Love shape, borders and distress effect.
Hugs and merry x-mas!
Lena

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Louise and so beautiful.
luv
Debby

Dragonlady said...

Hi Louise

Beautiful creation, love the background papers and glitter.

Hugs Ali x

Lou said...

Hi! What a gorgeous card,so pretty Louise and love the sparkle-very special.
Oh bless your son and you too,pleased he is better now.
hugs Lou.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...