Wednesday 23 March 2011

Coffee ?


 
Over on the Sugar Bowl challenge blog is a sketch this week with a optional theme of Spring. I have used this fab stamp that I got a little while ago called 'Luv a Latte' and I do love a latte.
The papers are stamping up papers that I got when I hosted a party and I loved the rich colour.
I have gone quite simple with the card and no flowers to be seen.
Copic colours are
Hair C2, C5, C7, C9
Face E000, E00, E11, R20
boots C00, C1, C3, C5, C7 ,C9
Stool and cup E50, E51, E53
Top Bv08, Bv04, Bvo2, bv00, bv000

 
Thank you for looking
Louise xx

13 comments:

Highland Monkey's said...

I like this card. It's a simple design but so cool!

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous hun, I love the clean look without all the fluff and this image works so perfectly with it. Great colours too. Hugs Sxx

Donna said...

Adorable card Louise, such pretty papers and fab colouring hun...gorgeous choice of colours :) Donna x

Emma said...

Hi Louise, Ah now I see those lovely papers too and your AMAZING colouring - gosh you are good!

Marion said...

Simply adorable card Louise and such pretty papers and fabby colouring of this image. Great colour combo.
hugs
Marion

Georgia said...

This is such a lovely card Louise - I love the colours you've used and your colouring is fabulous! :) Love, Georgia xx

Tamara Morton said...

Wow Louise, you have been busy, sorry I haven't been by in a while I have just got so many things going on at the moment, not sure if I'm coming or going..lol I just love all your cards! You are shall a talented lady and your colouring is to die for.. Hope you are well
Big Hugs
Tamara

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Louise,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card!
Very pretty colours and design:)
Cute image and your colouring is great.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Debs M said...

ooh lovely bp's and beautifully coloured image x

coops said...

fantastic card louise.i love this sasy and your colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

just gorgeous! Hugs Juls

Jacq said...

Hi Louise,
Another scrumptious creation! ooo I'm with you on that one, got to love a latte lol especially Vanilla for me. Love the image, dp's, colour scheme and layout. As always your colouring is perfect.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...