Monday, 31 October 2011

Christmas Tilda


I am just loving the new Magnolia Christmas stamps and love this cute one because you can use her all year round and I thought I would pop her on the baubles.
I would like to enter this card into the challenge on 'Just magnolia' which is Christmas.
I have used mirror card which I do not normally use but hope it works well with the purple, I found it when I was having a sort out of my craft stuff.
I have been off for a weeks holiday and boy have I had a big clear out, the kids have helped and we ended up with 10 recycling bags,6 bin bags and loads for the charity shops also.
Thing is I can't really see any big gaps and I am now wondering where it all was hiding lol.
Thanks for looking
Louise xx



13 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Such a sweetheart of a card. Love your lo and your colouring is fantastic.

Edna x

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Wau, this is gorgeous, beautiful flowers;-))m

Debs M said...

great image, beautifully coloured x

Wendy said...

So beautiful Lousie,adorable image and love the colours.
Wendy xx

Fleur said...

A beautiful card Louise and it looks even better IRL
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Christine L said...

Beautiful card Louise.... love your layout - and of course I love lilac, so it's perfect in my eyes! LOL
Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

wow, so beautiful louise.fab pretty image and colours and i love the stunning flowers and leaves :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Louise

A really beautiful project.

Your colour choices are always so lovely and I love the icy flowers in the corners.

Well done on the clear out!

Love Jules xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna said...

Wow Louise, this is beautiful and I love your silver leaves on the blue background...stunning :) Donna x

Delphine said...

I love those stamps too, this collection is fantastic! And your card is absolutely gorgeous, Louise! A beautiful combination of images, wonderful colours and I love the touches of silver! Hugs Delphine xx

karen said...

Beautiful card, love the gorgeous flowers, the silver and white is stunning, Karenxx

{ Kristina } said...

Very beautiful Christmas Card. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...