I am here today with a challenge card, the challenge was set by the lovely brenda for all the ladies on the Penny black @ allsorts design team. We were each sent a kit with the same items in to see what we all came up with, all we needed to add was the Penny black image.
It was good fun to do and this is what I came up with, you can check out the rest of the teams fab creations on the Blog.
The changes I mention in the title are to do with the challenge blog and are as follows.
- There are going to be a few changes to our challenge, but Penny Black and the Design Team think they are going to make it even better than before and allow lots more of you to join in.
- We are opening up the challenge entry criteria and starting with our November challenge you will be able to use any stamp on your work, although strictly no digi images.
- There will still be lots of prizes on offer and all eligible entries will go into the draw, plus there will be an additional prize each month for entries using a Penny Black stamp or stickeroo.
- And if that's not enough, we are having a “Who’s in the Spotlight” feature every month. The DT will be keeping an eye open as they go on their rounds and about the 20th of each month we will feature two entries which stand out to us. Those entries will be able to display our special logoand will be invited to write a short bio about their crafting journey which will be published on our blog.
- There will be a slight change to our name to take account of these changes and in future we will be know as ‘Penny Black and more at Allsorts’.
Looking forward to seeing all your cards in the November challenge and seeing who will be in the spotlight
Hugs louise xx