Monday 12 December 2011

Inspiration Monday - Dress up Marci


Hello and I am back today with another card for La-La land crafts and today we had to use circles be it in the design or the shape.
I have used Dress up Marci for my image this week and my spellbinder dies to create the card base.
The colours I have used for Marci are-
Face E000 E00 E11 R21
Hair E31 E35 E37
Flower E50 E51 E53
Lilacs Bv000 Bv00 Bv02 Bv04 Bv20 Bv23 Bv25

There is also a customer gallery so why not upload your La-La land cards to the gallery and each month a winner is picked to be featured on the blog and receive and prize.


15 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so pretty, love those flowers...

Shan said...

Louise I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. I just love the La la land craft Marci Stamps. I wish I had some. But will invest one day. lol. Your roses are beautiful and I love your beautiful coloring on her. I hope you have a great week.

Hugs
Shannin

Tracey said...

Stunning card. Tracey

Marie-Louise said...

This is really fantastic. Love it.

Fleur said...

Adorable and cute
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Lou said...

Hi!this is really lovely too Louise,pretty colours-you have been very busy.
hugs Lou.xx

Christine L said...

Beautiful card Louise... Of course I did have to buy the image!
Hugs
Christine x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is stunning .. gorgeous colours and design
Lisa x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers..

Hugs Riet.xx

Delphine said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Louise!!! Hugs Delphine xx

Crafty Loops said...

Awww how sweet, I love the flowers too. Lee xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lousie.
Wendy xx

coops said...

so stunning louise.gorgeous pretty colours and flowers and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

franzesjoi said...

woow the card is sooo cute!! i love this one!! :)

Juls said...

fabulous!!! Love the pearl detail on her hat!! Hugs Juls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...