Wednesday 16 July 2014

Flower Tilda with bowknot



Well it's been a while since I have posted
I have had break from blogging and needed time to spend on other things.
But I am back with a Tilda card that I have made
and would like to enter into the challenges on
Totally Tilda - Anything goes
and 
Tilda's town - Summer



On my card I have used
Tilda with bowknot and coloured her with copics
The base card is made with a Go create die
and I even decorated inside for a change.




Well must go and do some chores and then hopefully have time for a little crafting
Louise xx

10 comments:

Laura Bradley said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. xx

Carol S. said...

Welcome back! Gorgeous card love all the texture. and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Céline said...

fab card !!! love the shape and your coloring
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Sara said...

Great to see you back in blogland Louise, I`ve missed seeing your gorgeous creations and this one is beautiful. Hugs Sara xxx

Kat W said...

Welcome back and what a beautiful card! I love the colours and fab detailing :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Mel said...

Hi Louise, such a lovely sunshiney card. So pleased to see your beautiful creations. They are always something for me to aspire to. I had a lovely day with you all today. Its days like this keeps me afloat ! Love Mel x

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! Love your pretty design
Hugs Julie P

coops said...

so gorgeous louise.really sweet tilda and your colouring is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Cinzia C. said...

Wonderful colorful card Louise!!
Your colouring is amazing and this Tilda issimply stunning!! :)

Thank you very much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
hugs, Cinzia

sonygirl said...

It has really made my day knowing you are back on your blogger... missed your gorgeous creations... and this one is no exception!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...