Wednesday 30 July 2014

Tilda with Leo the lion




Hello,another Tilda card from me today
this time I am using Tilda with Leo the lion
I have coloured the image with distress inks 


I have made the flowers from dies and used a go kreate die for the card base.
The letters are from a old Hero art alphabet stamp set I had.
 While I was having a blog break I had a good sort out and now trying to use some of the older stuff I have.





I also decorated the inside with left over card
I would like to enter my card into the challenge on
Tilda's Town - Anything goes
Must go now I am trying to eat spinach,feta cheese and roasted pepper quiche while writing 
this and its not very easy but is delicious.
Bye for now
Louise xx





6 comments:

Sol said...

Great Card.. Beautiful Coloring.. and The colors are Great!! Beautiful leaves and branches.. FAB Decorations!!

Carol S. said...

Pretty card. Love the papers and flowers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sharon said...

Such an adorable image and I love the design.
enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Åsalill said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors and your coloring is fantastic. So beautiful with all the leaves around the flowers. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Åsalill

Hélène said...

so cute! I love it! Good choice for your leaves it looks great!
thanks for joining us at tilda's town
Helene dt

Unknown said...

Love it ^^. Love your coloring.
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town

Hugs
Nathalia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...