Monday 22 September 2014

Christmas banner



A little Christmas make from me today that was a nightmare to photo lol
I have made a Christmas banner using a new Whimsy stamp set and matching die


*NEW Nesting Christmas Lights Dies - Click Image to Close


*NEW Spell it Out Christmas Lights - Click Image to Close




I have stamped and embossed the letters on teal card and then cut them out
I have used the dies to cut the silver card out and used acetate and foam pads to out them together
I have then added beadazzles to make them into shaker lights.



I have used silver cord to hand them on and ribbon in between
You should have seen me in the garden trying to get photos,I am pretty sure my neighbour thinks I am mad.
Bye for now
Louise xx

6 comments:

Lisa Wolgast said...

The the banner and the beads thanks for sharing

Carol S. said...

What patience with all those images to colour nd cut! Brilliant! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

What patience with all those images to colour nd cut! Brilliant! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Juls said...

very creative :-)

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a clever idea Louise! Fab project x

Julie Ann said...

Love these sets... the banner you made is amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...