Wednesday 22 October 2014

Candibean - Izzy's stroll



Hello, I have been busy colouring a new stamp I got called
Izzy's Stroll by Candibean
I have gone for a simple look on the card with just a few punched flowers and a butterfly
The butterfly is by Martha Stewart and probable one of my used punches and the flowers are a old punch by tonic that I have had for years.




The sentiment is another item I have had for years but so usable 
The image is coloured with distress inks and I have used 
Langton extra smooth watercolour pad to stamp on

Louise xx







2 comments:

Carol S. said...

This is so sweet Louise. Cute image and a gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Louise and I love the colouring. So beautiful.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...