Monday 22 December 2014

Snow bunny



Hello I am back today with another Christmas card and this time I am using
Snow bunny by Elisabeth Bell
I have used white embossing powder and versa mark to stamp the image in
I then coloured with distress inks
The background is done with distress inks too and white embossed snowflakes
The sentiment is from a set called


It's is nearly Christmas time and I am so looking forward to spending time with family
My eldest is home from Uni and the other two have broke up for Christmas from 
School and college.
This will be my last post before Christmas so I would like to say
Happy Christmas and hope you have a fabulous time
to anyone who happens to pass by my blog 

Louise xx

8 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

This is very Beautiful!!! I love it!!!

Carol S. said...

Absolutely stunning Louise. One gorgeous card. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Christy Beans said...

I absolutely love the effect of the white embossed stamp lines on the image. Almost like cloisonné. Very cool!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I just love this sweet image and your coloring is beautiful! A wonderful card that will make someone's Christmas special!

Lizzy Smith said...

I adore this card! I have actually been in to see it several times. lol This is the project that made me think I need to try the Distress Inks and absolutely have to have this stamp too. TFS Lizzy

Chrissy said...

This is stunning Louise..gorgeous colouring and sparkle and such a beautiful scene..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marilyn said...

Beautiful work Louise. I love all the sparkle and embossing.

Juls said...

Love this :-) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...