Monday 15 December 2014

Two flat cards




Hello
Today I have two cards I have made flat so that I can post them easily
I normally always have lumps and bumps of some sort on my cards
I wanted to make a few cards and need a easy design and these two images fitted the bill perfectly


This one is called Penguin Joy and by Crissy Armstrong
I have coloured with copics and added glitter and glossy accents too
The sentiment is from a set called Notables collection 2


My second card is using Candy canes and lights by Meljen's
Also coloured with copics and glitter and glossy accents added
The sentiment is also from the Notables collection 2
Bye for now
Louise xx

5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Both stunning CAS cards hun! Hugs xx

Magda said...

Very, very lovely !!

Marlies said...

Two beautiful CAS cards, soo cute! Marlies

Carol S. said...

Both are gorgeous and love the adorable penguins. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Crissy Armstrong said...

Wow, you do CAS beautifully my dear! Such a treat to come by and see what you did with my penguins!! You made my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...