Wednesday 8 March 2017

Izzy's Bunnytime



I have been trying to make a few birthday cards because my basket is nearly empty
but this one was a long process.
I started on Sunday morning but the phone kept ringing and visitors was popping 
in and out and ended up finishing it Tuesday morning,
I used a stepper card die for the base card by presscut and the papers where from a stampin up
pad that I won on a raffle and are very pretty.
The image is a stamp by Candibean called Izzy's Bunnytime and coloured with distress inks

I would like to enter my card into the challenge 
Di's digi design challenge - dies cuts and or punches

Bye for now
Louise x

6 comments:

Sarah said...

So pretty and I love the papers, they suit the adorable image perfectly xx

Juls said...

Eeeeeeeek so gorgeous!! Xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous image and a beautiful card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Ella's Design said...

Sometimes creativity takes time, Louise - but it turned out good in the end! Fab colouring of that sweet image and I love the blue colour tones and pretty flowers. Hugs, Lisa x

Deborah said...

Beautiful card which has been gorgeously coloured. Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Di's Digi Designs. We would love to see you again soon.
Deborah A

sue w. said...

Hi Louise, this is adorable. Love the cute image and lovely colours.
Hugs Sue W.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...