Wednesday 25 February 2009

papertake weekly challenge


I thought I would have ago at the papertake weekly challenge and decided to get out my sewing machine and that's where it all went wrong. My machine is in desperate need of a service and kept getting messed up luckily it was on the back, so I have covered it up but it was like spaghetti juntion.

For my card I have used another Anya stamp these are so easy to use and colour and I need that at moment as I have only just got my copics caio and need the practice.The papers are some I found in my stash when I was tidying and are pink martini design(what a brill name)now I am on a mission to use my paper stash , I have some lush paper but always think it seems a shame to cut it, but cut it I must before I have to buy yet another box to store new papers.

My husband thinks it is quite amusing that I am doing this blog and asked does anyone read it? and all I could say was I don't know but I am enjoying it and it as got me enthusiastic about card making again as my mojo left for a while.

5 comments:

Rach said...

a beautiful card, love the papers and the image that you have used. looks wonderful.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card and the stitching looks fab

mandy said...

gorgeous card louise love the stitching and oh so you colours

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! A really cute stamp! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Louise F NZ said...

This is lovely, great colours and I love the image too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...