Saturday 15 August 2015

Help with quilt? and my Dad's birthday card



I decided to have a go at making a quilt and use my sewing machine for fabric for a change.
I went to make a coffee and this is what I found when I came back.
I think someone things the quilt is going to be for him.

When I was having my mega craft sort out I came across this old stamp by trimcraft
called Happy Harvest
I just had to make it into a card for my Dad's birthday.
My Dad loves gardening but is having a problem with a family of rabbits that have moved in.


I have coloured with copics and gone for a CAS card
It made my Dad smile
Bye for now
Louise xx






4 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh wow what a super little card for your dad ... I am sure he will love it ... and what a lovely photo of your little harley ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love the image. My brother-in-law has the same problem with rabbits eating his plants. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Doreen said...

Love the image, this is gorgeous.xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cute, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...