Thursday 13 August 2015

Justrite 'Mums' and vintage sunflowers


Just thought I would pop a couple of cards on that I taught at a class at
I have used distress inks to colour with on both cards
The top one is using a stamp set called 'Mums' by justrite 
and crackle background stamp also by justrite
I have used a spellbinder die Labels twenty nine for the base


For the second card I have used a stamp set called
I have used the crackle background stamp again
I have used spellbinders die decorative labels eight for the base this time.

Thank you for looking, I am going to try and blog more often now
I made a decision a couple of months ago to step down from the Dt teams I was on
Due to family illness and not feeling I could fulfil each dead line.
Thinks are a lot better now and I am finding I want to craft again.
When I am worried I go off crafting
I have had a big craft sort out and plan on using a lot of stamps I have bought but never inked up
I have also gave a lot of stuff to my daughters school for the craft club.
I was definitely a craft hoarder and had papers that were years old lol.

Bye for now
Louise xx





I  



1 comment:

Carol S. said...

Stunning cards and beautifully coloured. Love the vintage feel. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...