Tuesday 25 July 2017

For a Fintastic friend


Well I have been busy making a few cards and enjoying making them,
I had lost my mojo for card making for a while but my craft corner has had a face lift 
 after a trip to Ikea and I love it.
So I got crafting and made this card for the challenges at
Cute card Thursday with the theme of 'Summer colours'
and
The cutie pie challenge with here 'come the girls'
I have used a stamp set by CC designs which is a bit of a favourite of mine.
I have coloured the image with copics.
Here is a picture of my new craft corner which is in the family room at the back of our house



I am loving the Alex storage draws and have got all my bits and bobs organised.
I do love Ikea even if it is a bit of a trail from where we live and boy was our card full,
luckily it is a seven seater and we got it all in (after removing most seats)

bye for now
Louise xx






4 comments:

Carol S. said...

A very cute image and fabulous card. I lost my mojo a couple of months ago but it seemed to return yesterday. I just hope it stays here!! Your craft area looks lovely. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lisa xx said...

Oooh this is gorgeous, what an adorable image and design

Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

I do love a mooch around Ikea too!!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at this week's Cute Card Thursday Challenge.

Helen x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Louise, love it!... Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
Fabulous craft corner too! Enjoy...
Hugs
Wendy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...