Tuesday 4 July 2017

Hope your day is filled with sunshine



I have a card today that as been a long time making because I coloured bits then left it
 and gone back to it and added bits,does anyone else do this.
On my card I have used magnolia stamps and coloured with distress inks.
The sentiment is from a set by Lili of the valley.
The flowers and leaves are from a Sue Wilson set and the frame was also cut from Sue Wilson dies.
Products used are -
Magnolia stamp - Tilda and her bunny
                          Floral background
Sue Wilson- Spring Foliage set
                  Pierced squares
Lili of the valley - grungy messages

I would like to enter the card into the following challenges

Bye for now
Louise 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous, I love the background scene you have created and the frame with the pretty flowers....stunning :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...